Squibb Tank Company fabricates custom steel tanks to meet each clients request. Pictured here is a set of 9 horizontal single wall steel tanks complete with piping, saddles, ladders, and a rigid dog-bolt style manway. These tanks are being put to work on the mighty Mississippi River and are apart of a St. Louis, MO barge company. The company required a robust tank as it will be subjected to a tough environment - the kind of tanks that have the "Squibb Tank Company" name. We were pleased to fabricate additional tanks for this valued & repeat customer. Our construction methods included flanged ends, submerged arc welding of all seams, & custom press broke saddles - our tanks are built tough.
- All 1/4" Carbon Steel Materials
- Multi-Dog Style Manway
- Custom Straight Ladders
- Internal Piping and Connections
- 1- 8'-6" OD x 15' -0" OAL (6,300 Gallons)
- 5- 6'-0" OD x 12'-0" OAL (2,500 Gallons)
- 3- 5'-6" OD x 7'0" OAL (1,250 Gallons)